Healthcare & Humanitarian Services
Medical Services & Exams
Caliburn is one of the nation’s largest and most experienced providers of medical exam services to federal, commercial, and international clients. With tailored services that are consolidated, dispersed, mobile, and virtual, we help employers reduce healthcare costs and lost time, and assure regulatory and medical compliance. Our technology-driven, flexible workforce healthcare solutions ensure employers can meet the medical needs and compliance issues of their employees anywhere in the world.
Caliburn applies best practices derived from more than 40 years of experience supporting our customers’ worksite health programs and an extensive national network of more than 11,000 healthcare providers and medical readiness teams. With offices in Reston, VA, and Cape Canaveral, FL, we employ a staff of more than 1,900 administrative and healthcare professionals located around the world.
Caliburn’s workforce health management services are available by utilizing our network of providers, on site and via our Mobile Medical Unit. Our support capabilities include:
- Pre-employment/pre-placement exams
- Occupational health screenings
- Return to work/fitness-for-duty exams
- Medical surveillance exams
- Independent medical exams/consultative services
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Industrial hygiene and environmental safety
- Professional staff credentialing
- Injury/absence case management
- Health information and analytics
- Onboarding and background safety