Workforce Health Monitoring and Return-To-Work Program for COVID-19
The Caliburn Workforce Health Monitoring and Return-to-Work (RTW) program is designed to help businesses establish a robust and comprehensive reporting system for COVID-19 assessments and health screenings. It was designed to help employers manage safe RTW and continuity of operations while providing a standardized process for workforce screening across your organization. Using our program, management and leadership have greater visibility into the status of employees impacted by COVID-19 and when they can return to the workplace. They will also have access to real-time data generating proactive metrics, making informed projections, and proactively assessing mitigation effectiveness.
Accessible online, onsite, and via a dedicated toll-free phone, Caliburn’s RTW program services include:
- Employee screening and health assessments
- Employee testing for COVID-19 and Antibodies (IgG)
- Employee tracking for safe RTW and continuity of work
- Workplace assessment and reporting
- Experienced medical staff and workforce management personnel