Engineering & Consulting Jobs
Senior Planner/Scheduler – GUAM
This role will specifically support NAVFAC project management. The work is primarily associated with military base relocation from Okinawa to Guam.
- Scope and resource loaded schedule development to support earned value management and reporting.
- Projects may include multi-billion dollar capital construction, base operations, logistics support, and/or support to owner’s representative and general support to the Project Management Office (PMO)
- Function and responsibilities include providing scheduling development using the Primavera P6 project management software and assisting in data gathering and data manipulation; providing software programming and analysis solutions; and documenting all findings for shipping to the client.
- Must have experience with a wide range of projects
- Must be in the process of pursuing or already have a professional designation including, but not limited to CCP, PE, CVS, PMP
- Should have a membership position in a relevant professional organizatio
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 10-15 plus years of experience in the design, construction or consulting industry.
Who We Are
About Caliburn International, LLC: We are a leading provider of professional services and solutions to U.S. federal government agencies and commercial clients. We provide consulting, engineering, medical, and environmental services as well as large scale program management in support of our core markets of national defense, international diplomacy, and homeland security client readiness. Caliburn employs over 8,000 dedicated professionals deployed across five continents. The
company’s website is www.caliburnintl.com.
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing company and department objectives and is not intended and should not be construed to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
Caliburn is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.
For immediate consideration for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.
You must have United States citizenship to be eligible for this position.