Engineering & Consulting Jobs
Senior Project Controls Manager – GUAM
- This role will specifically support NAVFAC project management. The work is primarily associated with military base relocation from Okinawa to Guam.
- Function and responsibilities include the use of cost management tools and methods, including software. Must have understanding in areas concerned with the application of cost principles and techniques to problems of cost estimating, cost control, business planning and management science, profitability analysis, project management, and planning and scheduling.
- A minimum of 2 years as a Project Manager/Team Leader or technical equivalent
- Must be in the process of pursuing or already have a professional designation including, but not limited CCT, CCP, CAPM, PMP, EVP or PSP.
- Author three acceptable PT&C mini-papers
- Must hold an appropriate 4-year degree and/or have 15+ years of acceptable cost controls, cost management, business planning experience.
Who We Are
About Caliburn International, LLC: We are a leading provider of professional services and solutions to U.S. federal government agencies and commercial clients. We provide consulting, engineering, medical, and environmental services as well as large scale program management in support of our core markets of national defense, international diplomacy, and homeland security client readiness. Caliburn employs over 8,000 dedicated professionals deployed across five continents. The
company’s website is www.caliburnintl.com.
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing company and department objectives and is not intended and should not be construed to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
Caliburn is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.
For immediate consideration for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.
You must have United States citizenship to be eligible for this position.