Engineering & Consulting Jobs
Senior Project Manager – GUAM
- This role will specifically support NAVFAC project management. The work is primarily associated with military base relocation from Okinawa to Guam.
- Function and responsibilities include identifying problems and providing solutions through a technical proposal; preparing and negotiating fee proposals; organizing a team of consultants; administering and managing projects; include making in-house and external formal presentations of an instructional nature; client management; project team management; ensuring that client expectations of deliverables are met; internal and external communication of encountered problems and solutions; QA/QC; and ensuring delivery of final deliverable.
- Must have experience managing teams, shall have experience with a wide range of projects, managing people and/or selling work
- Should have one or more professional designations including, but not limited to PE, CCP, PE, CVS, PMP
- Should have leadership position in a professional organization; should have author or speaking experience with a professional organization
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree/engineering degree and/or 11+ plus years or of experience in the design, construction or consulting industry.
Who We Are
About Caliburn International, LLC: We are a leading provider of professional services and solutions to U.S. federal government agencies and commercial clients. We provide consulting, engineering, medical, and environmental services as well as large scale program management in support of our core markets of national defense, international diplomacy, and homeland security client readiness. Caliburn employs over 8,000 dedicated professionals deployed across five continents. The
company’s website is www.caliburnintl.com.
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing company and department objectives and is not intended and should not be construed to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
Caliburn is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.
For immediate consideration for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.
You must have United States citizenship to be eligible for this position.