Engineering & Consulting Jobs
Senior Scheduler – Qatar
This role will provide in-country support for our Qatar program.
- Provide scheduling development using the Primavera P6 project management software and assisting in data gathering and data manipulation.
- Provide software programming and analysis solutions, and document all findings for shipping to the client.
- Must be familiar with best practices according to the GAO Schedule Assessment Guide.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 10-15 years of experience in the design, construction or consulting industry with a wide range of projects.
- Must be in the process of pursuing or already have a professional certification including, but not limited to CCP, PE, PSP, PMP.
- Membership position in a relevant professional organization.
- Bachelor’s of Engineering degree and 10-15+ plus years of experience in the design, construction or consulting industry.
Who We Are
About Caliburn International, LLC: We are a leading provider of professional services and solutions to U.S. federal government agencies and commercial clients. We provide consulting, engineering, medical, and environmental services as well as large scale program management in support of our core markets of national defense, international diplomacy, and homeland security client readiness. Caliburn employs over 8,000 dedicated professionals deployed across five continents. The
company’s website is www.caliburnintl.com.
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing company and department objectives and is not intended and should not be construed to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
Caliburn is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.
For immediate consideration for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.