Engineering & Consulting Jobs
Staff Cost Consultant – Savannah River Site
Caliburn International has a terrific opportunity for a Staff Cost Consultant at the Savannah River Site. Candidate must have experience in one or more of the following:
- Task order proposal preparation instructions
- Evaluation factors development for cost and fee
- Develop cost detail and summary worksheets
- Develop assumptions and end state Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Assemble historical cost reference documents
- Develop Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs)
- Develop government furnished costs and quantities
- Develop Bases of Estimates (BOEs)
- Facilitate internal and external reviews
- Disposition/incorporate review comments
- Review offerors’ proposals
- Provide cost/price analysis
- Provide technical assistance for offerors’ proposals evaluation
- Must have relevant 4-year degree and/or 7-15 years of cost management and business planning experience.
- Must have understanding in areas concerned with the application of cost principles and techniques to problems of cost estimating, cost control, business planning and management science, profitability analysis, project management, and planning and scheduling.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com.